Chat With The Bride: Friendly Ishara
We had the privilege of talking to our bride Ishara! While busy travelling the world as cabin crew, she stopped to chat with us for a moment about her beautiful wedding!
1. Where did you have your wedding?
Cinnamon Lakeside, Colombo
2. How did you find the planning process?
Very stressful since I was away from home, however I still enjoyed it.
3. How long did you date before you got married?
4. WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?
5. AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DESTINATION?
Well there’s so many, favourite place is Scotland!
6. WHERE DO YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL TO THE MOST?
7. WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE TRAVELLING?
So many incidents, many times I’ve traveled with summer clothes to winter destinations without checking the weather status, a few times I forgot to pack my shoes to go out etc. For me it’s always very adventurous and funny!
8.WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE MEMORY FROM YOUR WEDDING?
Most favourite moment was when we were standing at the alter holding hands.
9. NAME TOP 5 TRAVEL DESTINATIONS?
10. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR BRIDESMAIDS TO YOU?
They’re representing each stage of my life and we’ve made beautiful memories to remember forever, my best friend Nats (Natasha) she has been my most amazing, energetic , loving, encouraging friend and she’ll be my best girl forever 😍
Make Up Artist
Viran Jose Peter
Brides by Leena
We‘ll be talking to a different bride every week so stay tuned for more!